Cheap Hotel In Gangtok < 300/-Indian Ruppese One day >

I stay in Gangtok  only 300 /-Indian Rupee . It is very hard to get a low price hotel in Gangtok, Sikkim  . All year they have a tourist in Gangtok . When i booked my train ticket then i start to search a low price hotel in Gangtok .  I start to search hotels in Gangtok it was all almost full .
 The rest empty hotels they ask me 2000/- above Indian rupee per night , for me its over budget   . Then i use my trick to call them directly to the Hotels owner , it is a better way to get cheaper rooms . Search Hotel numbers or email address  and talk with the receptionist or manager directly , because all the online websites they have there commission for each time booking . If you direct contact with the hotel i am sure you get a better price . After i talk with many hotels  one receptionist she advice me about there next hotel , Hotel Pandim and she gave me the number of the hotel owner . Thanks that receptionist i forget to ask her name also .

 Hotel Pandim is located in Secretary road  , its 15 min walking distance from Mg marg . This hotel location is perfect . its a family running hotel and i love there roof top garden restaurant  .
I am very lucky that i get a bed here for only 300/- . The view from my window it was awesome , i can see Mount Kanchenjunga and hole Gangtok town from my bed .
staff are very helpful and kind they are happy to help anytime . This hotel location is  the heart of the Gangtok town . everything from here its by walking distance  . If i visit again in Gangtok Sikkim probably i am going to stay there . 

Follow me on Facebook click here ******Backpackers *********

Comments

Popular Posts