Sikkim

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});                          



Hello Friends welcome to Backpackers Blog . This video is about my recent trip to Sikkim. It was a 15 days long trip and I had covered Gangtok, Lachen, Shri Gurudongmar Lake, Lachung, Nathula pass Katao Valley and Yumthang Valley.



(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If you are planing to going Sikkim this Backpackers Channel can help you a lot to get more information . if you have any question please comment me at comment box sure i will reply you soon . You can Follow me in Facebook page facebook.com/Backpackers247 Stay tuned as more travel related video will be released in the coming weeks and months.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I THINK FIRST YOU NEED TO CHECK THE NEWS ABOUT DOKLAM SITUATION NOW .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts